Home School Agreement
The school uses a Home-School Agreement as a tool to ensure expectations for staff, parents and pupils are clearly communicated.
The Home-School Agreement includes:
- The school’s aims
- The school’s responsibilities towards its pupils who are of compulsory school age
- The responsibility of each pupil’s parents
- What the school expects of its pupils
- The school’s Code of Conduct for adults using our school site
- The Weston School Code
- Permission for walking trips
- Permission for photos
As a school we understand the importance of working in partnership with parents and ask that you read the Home-School Agreement carefully before signing it and returning a copy to school. By signing the document you are making a parental declaration to show that you understand and accept the contents of the Home-School Agreement. There is also a space on the Home-School Agreement which we will ask your child to sign after you have spent time talking through the information with them.