Children should be suitably dressed for the active learning that takes place in school.
School colours are blue and white and suitable uniform includes:
- Ocean blue cardigan/sweatshirt
- White polo shirt or shirt/blouse
- Black or navy trousers/shorts/skirt (no leggings)
- Blue and white summer dress
- Suitable black school shoes with a sturdy sole enabling children to move around the building and be active safely outside (no heels or flip flops, no trainers)
All children must have a PE kit in a named bag at school at all times.
Suitable PE kit includes:
- Navy or black shorts, tracksuit trousers or leggings
- Plain white T-Shirt
Embroidered sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, book bags and PE bags displaying the school logo are available to purchase from Skoolkit, www.skoolkit.co.uk, from Wearabouts, http://www.wearabouts.co.uk or from My Clothing, https://myclothing.com
Please note that:
- Hoodies are not acceptable in school and if children arrive wearing them they will be asked to change.
- Children are not allowed to wear jewellery to school as it can be easily damaged or lost and can cause injury during playtimes. Necklaces, bracelets, rings, ankle chains are not permitted.
- Earrings must be one plain stud and be removed for PE and games.
- Children are not allowed to wear make-up or nail polish.
- Extreme haircuts or extreme hair colours are not permitted.
Please make sure you name all your child’s clothing as things are easily mislaid.